Monday, October 27, 2008








Well this is it I finally joined the blogging world! I can't believe I am doing this but, after many requests I thought why not.....this way everyone close and far can keep up on our crazy life! Enjoy!


So how fun is this? My little sweet Olivia is going to be on your target shelves soon! My good friend Kezia owns Tinkering Ink and is an amazing designer this is her digital photo album....so what are you waiting for go check it out!

1 comment:

Preece Family said...

How fun!! That is such a cute picture of Liv.I can't believe she is going to be famous!! J/K I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world. Your name is sooo creative! I love how it includes your kids names. So Kezia does digital scrapbooking hu? I have just started investigating it. I'll have to look into her stuff. Do you do it? Love you guys! Lindsey