












Olivia didn't have school today so we decided to take some pictures. Ever since I got my new camera and started taking a photoshop class I have been addicted to this stuff! I am just having fun messing around, and my girls actually like it so we have fun together. The sad news for the day is that my baby is crawling. I am soooo sad. I want him to stay little forever!


3 comments:
My gosh your photos are always so amazing! I've got to come your way and have you photograph Victoria...of course while borrowing your awesome clothes :) I love the new gap line and we ended up with that dress that looks like it's straight out of the 70's...haven't quite been able to put it on her because it's been too cold. Hopefully soon though. The girls are beautiful and that little crawling man is a stud!
Your kids are just so cute! I can't believe how big Ezra is getting. I have to agree that it's sad that they grow so fast.
Okay so you scared me and you aren't supposed to do that. No more "sad news" in the title, k? ;) Your pictures of your sweet baby girl are amazing and Ezra crawling is, yes, sad...but so fun too right? Okay, just have another one!!! ;) luv u
Post a Comment