We went and played games a couple of weekends ago with some friends....great company and great food. I made these sandwiches and they were a hit. I have made them plenty of times before and they seem to be well liked so I thought I would share how to make them. My friend Kezia first introduced me to them. So we have a wonderful bread bakery here that makes awesome baguette bread. I have used the grocery stores baguette bread before and I don't think it tastes as good, but just use what you can find. Slice it open so you can stuff it. Mix real mayo and stone ground mustard together....as much as you like I just make sure the inside is completely covered. Then alternate layering baby swiss cheese and black forest ham. Once its all layered close it up the best you can. Then wrap it in parchment paper and tie with kitchen string so it stays put together and won't make a mess in your oven. I place it on a cookie sheet and bake it at 35o until it is hot and all the cheese is melted....usually around 30 min. Take out and slice and enjoy. Super easy and yummy.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love a good sandwhich. Thanks!
Yummy! We will be trying this!
Post a Comment