This little girl has been busy lately! She has lost 6 teeth now! The tooth fairy is going broke at our house! I love her little grin! She scored her first goal in soccer this year and is improving a ton and loves it more and more. I got a text from her teacher yesterday telling me that she rocked her dibbles test at school in reading! WAHOOO! We are so proud of her she is quite the little smarty pants! She had a birthday last week and turned 7, boy does that make me sad. I hate to see how quickly the years are flying by. Spring Break this year was pretty lame sad to say, the weather was not cooperative and having four little ones keeps us homebound....but luckily we were invited by our neighbors to go to their cabin in Bear Lake for the day and Liv got to look for seashells which is one of her favorite things to do, she also enjoyed walking through the quick sand as she called it!
She wanted a new bike so badly for her birthday so when she walked in after her dinner at Olive Garden she had the cutest smile on her face and she was so excited!
I love the puffed cheeks! She had to have a Hannah Montana cake this year....she makes me laugh!
Bella has been keeping us on our toes! Last week she coughed in my face while I was helping her get dressed and she said "sorry mom my breath doesn't know better, it's rude!" She is so full of it. She has turned into a great big helper with Abe, she likes to sing to him and rub his little head, it is so sweet and tender. She is always begging to play with friends and begging to go outside....her dad can't get that backyard finished soon enough...she keeps telling him to do it today!
I love the look of excitement on her little face as Liv opens her present from her!
Wow how this little man has changed! He is growing up so fast! He will no longer sit in his highchair, he has to be at the bar with the girls, which makes quite the mess for me to clean up. He is a daddys boy and he freaks out everytime Jake leaves. So when he leaves he has to sneak out! I found him in the basement today in the dark screaming and shaking trying to find his daddy. Hes a little stinker! He is good at finding his blanket and binki and telling you he wants to go to bed, which is quite nice. And he love love loves to be outside playing ball with his daddy.
As for this little one he is growing like crazy. I am so sad to see how much he is changing. He is 3 months now and we love him to pieces. He is not nearly as fussy as he was in the begining, and his sweet little smile just melts my heart. He was blessed on Sunday, and it was fun to have family around for the weekend. I wish I had more pictures but I loved this one of his dad looking down at him.
And as for me I am loving my little ones as sleep deprived and exhausted as I am......and I wouldn't change it for the world.

























2 comments:
My gosh that family picture is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking good hot mama and the house is a page right out of Martha Stewart!
That is the perfect Mom picture... the last one with you and all the kids... You have a lot on your plate... enjoy as many moments like this as you can...It looked perfect!
Post a Comment