Thursday, October 28, 2010

9 months...

Don't you worry I'm not pregnant....my baby turned 9 months old on Monday and I want to cry...





this past year has absolutely flown by and as much as I am trying to enjoy these moments I feel like I am racing through everyday trying to get everything done....Abe is a determined little boy, he has been crawling for a month now...he pulls himself up to everything...he has been walking along furniture for about a month now...his poor head is constantly covered in bangs and bruises....I think he is wanting to keep up with his little brother...he has started standing up all by himself on the floor....I am afraid he is going to start walking any day now, and when that day comes I am going to lose it.  My kids are growing up way too fast for me and I don't like it.  He now has six teeth, he doesn't care much for baby food but he likes our food. He doesn't sleep very well but that's ok Ill keep him.....he still melts my heart...I just don't want my baby to grow up.

No comments: