Oh how I love the fall....The leaves the colors and the feeling and smell of the crisp cool air. My husband bought me a sweet new camera for my birthday last year and I am having so much fun experimenting with it.
Welcome to the bloggin' world! I am so excited you are official now!Are Kezia's digital kits really going to be sold at Target? That is pretty cool! What kind of camera did you get? Looking forward to seeing all your cute pictures and keeping up with you guys a little better now that you have a blog!
4 comments:
Emily, your kids are so cute. They look just like you!!
Welcome to the bloggin' world! I am so excited you are official now!Are Kezia's digital kits really going to be sold at Target? That is pretty cool! What kind of camera did you get? Looking forward to seeing all your cute pictures and keeping up with you guys a little better now that you have a blog!
It's about time you started a blog! I love the fall too....especially the colors.
Emily, your kids are getting so big and they are beautiful. Your little boy is so cute, I need to see him in person!
Post a Comment