Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FHE Baby!


Okay so I don't know about you but, in my house we struggle with trying to capture our childrens attention during family home evening. I found this book a while back at Deseret Book and it rocks! I let my kids each pick a picture out of the back and then we read the story that corresponds to it. They are short sweet and to the point. Then play a quick little game and have a treat and you're good to go. I gave one of these away at a Books+Chocolates=Happiness Night.........and the result was great the friend that got it says she uses it everyweek and her kids love it. Its an inexpensive fix if you're like me and have kids with short attention spans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh, I need that! Thanks for the idea!

Nichelle said...

I see that you have finally started a blog!!! YEA!! Love the Halloween pictures. Very cute!! Welcome to the blogging world you will love it!