


I can't believe my baby is already 7 months old, I'm soooooo sad. He is growing up too fast. He has turned into such a mamas boy, he only wants me, he cries and gets soooo mad when I set him down and try to walk away, hence the reason I am sinking in my house. He rolls like crazy, he sits up, he makes fun sounds like baabaabaa, he hits his mouth with his fist while talking, he drools like crazy, loves bathtime, he giggles whenever you say his name, and he expects to be entertained 24/7. Oh and he doesn't really nap anymore AHHHH! But, I wouldn't trade him for the world. We love him to pieces.


3 comments:
Emily, He is going to fast. The crazy part is that I didn't even know you were pregnant. Remember... and then there you were with a newborn... and now... He is seven months old. That officially means we do not see each other enough. Good luck with the house unpacking. I would love to come and see the house when you are ready. CALL ME!!!
No naps at 7 months is rough. He sure is cute though!
Emily it's trista... long time no see, I am glad I found your blog, Misty told me you had one a little while ago so I finally got back into blogging and had to look you up!!!! Your kiddos are so cute!!!
Post a Comment