Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Isabellas 3 year photo shoot...






























Sorry there are lots of pictures I had so much fun with these and I had a hard time picking my favorite ones. Notice the pink shoes and pink chair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Absolutely love these, Emily! They are soo great and you do a fantastic job!! Like I said on Facebook, You are hired! Get here and take my girl's pics! :) xoxo

JANEAL said...

They just grow up too darn fast! She's such a cute girl and I love her green shirt.

Misty Kesler said...

such cute pics, she is beautiful. You are a great photographer. Loved the ballet pics. Grils are the best. And Happy late 30th, 30 and still HOT how do you do it :) !

Jill said...

Emily you are seriously talented with camera. And it doesn't hurt that Isabella is adorable either. I'm thinking of you at Disneyland in some warm weather. Hope your having fun. Jill