





I can't believe my baby is one! He is such a little stud! He started walking a week after his birthday and now thinks he can go an do whatever he wants. He's not much of a talker but he has learned from his sisters that if he screams he gets whatever he wants. His stats show that he is tall and skinny...like his sisters. He loves being outside and loves real food. We love him to pieces! I know this post is a little late but life has been crazy lately....so stay tuned.....


5 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday! Victoria with her blue eyes and fair skin could so be a cousin :)
Oh he is such a cutie! I just love his blue eyes.
He is so adorable. I can't believe how close we live and it still seems like he changes every time I see him. You are a great mother!
It was fun to see you the other day...if even for one second! Little Ezra is so cute. And your pictures are so beautiful! You've got a gift!
How do I change my font? Yours is way cute! And how do I get ahold of Janeal to add me to her blog? I commented to get her to add me but I can't see it now:(
How are things by the way?
Janet
Post a Comment