Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Best Brownies You'll Eva Eat!

This is my favorite Brownie recipe....I made them last week and my husband has been talking about them ever since......so I thought I would share. I think they are pretty divine if I do say so myself!


Emily's Brownies
1/2 cup butter
1 square bakers chocolate
Melt together.
In a separate bowl mix together
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. real vanilla
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
Then mix with melted butter and chocolate.
Then spread in a 9x13 that has been sprayed with pam.
In another bowl mix
1 egg
1/2 tsp. real vanilla
6 oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup soft butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
Beat until fluffy and spread on top of bottom mixture. Then place 9x13 pan with the two layers in the oven. Bake at 35o for 25-30 min.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Put back into oven and bake for 2 more min. Then swirl marshmallows and chocolate chips.
While Cooling make the frosting
1/4 cup butter
1 square bakers chocolate
Melt together and then add
3 cups powdered sugar
2 oz. cream cheese
1/4 tsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
Spread onto brownies after they have cooled and Enjoy!

2 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Sounds yum! I'll have to make them so I can eat them all before I have to lose the 40 lbs. I gained! Are you seriously getting snow? It's not even October 1st yet!

JulieJ said...

So not going to help my diet, but so going to try these!