
How do you feel about getting or giving gift cards? Sometimes I have people that I need to get a gift for that either have everything, would go buy it if they wanted it, or are impossible to buy for. I have tended to use these a lot lately and am thinking about using them for Christmas for these above reasons and due to the fact I will be very pregnant and my brain will be lost during this time of this year. So do you think its a lame or lazy excuse of a gift? I know that I enjoy them once in a while especially if I have had my eye on something and can't bring myself to buying it.


6 comments:
I'm a believer in gift cards. For instance, when we receive cash, it always just goes into the bank account and never gets spent on anything fun. Gift card = guaranteed use for something fun!
I LOVE gift cards...escpecially the one you gave me for my Birthday.....Thanks!!!!!
I love getting gift cards but I know some people think no thought goes into them. I say do it! I guess if they don't like it then they don't have to spend it....lol!
I think the person that leaves the best comment should get one :)
You won't hear me complaining and when you give the person the option for something you know they'll enjoy because they choose it then that goes a long way. I often let the person know what we bought with it and thank them again because I got exactly what I've been wanting!
Gifts cards are great. Except to Wal-mart. That is kind of boring.
I love giving them and receiving them. My favorites to give are Barnes & Noble (or any book store) and Target. I say go for it. The fact that you went to the effort to give a gift at all says you care, in my opinion!
Post a Comment