Monday, October 19, 2009

26 weeks

Since I have had numerous requests..... I decided to give in so here's the bump at 26 weeks with baby number 4.....

Not too bad of a shot from a 6 year old!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Em. You look great! Hey, who set up your handwriting font for your post headings? I want to do that on my blog!

JANEAL said...

What a cute little belly! You are one of those people that look good pregnant.

Shaynna said...

You look Awesome....

Courtney & Marcie said...

You look so cute, never would guess that you have been pregnant 3 times before. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing babe! Seriously, I can't believe you are 27 weeks along. It seems such a short time ago that you announced shyly that you were pregnant on here! It's going by so fast...for me!! ;) Hope you are enjoying it. Embrace it if you can, and while you can. xoxo

ani