Some of you may wonder where we got the name Ezra......Ezra Lusk has always been Jakes favorite motorcross rider thus our sons name.....anyways a few weeks ago Jake found out that he was coming out of retirement and racing in the supercross opener in Las Vegas, so to my lucky suprise he got my mom to babysit so we could go to the races. We left on Thursday and just got home. We had a great time, I didn't realize how badly I needed some time to just me and him. We of course went to the races and then he took me shopping, we had great food, and he sent me to the spa and then sent me shopping again! What a great guy! I also am lucky enough to have a wonderful mom that is willing to come and stay with my kids! Thanks to both of them I think I just might make it through the next few months!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you got to spend some alone time with your hubby.
Post a Comment