Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!













We had a great time going to the grocery store haunted house, going to a trunk or treat, and going door to door trick or treating in our very own neighborhood. Isabella was sick of it by the end and wanted to go home.....I guess that means she got enough candy! Ezra wasn't too into the dressing up part, or the picture taking....hence the reason no pictures of all three together, he hated his hat and large coat.....I'll give him a few years and I'm sure he will change his mind. Olivia loves every bit of Halloween, she couldn't wait to count her candy and organize it all when we got home....I so remember doing this as a kid! Love it! We were even lucky enough to have grandma come for another visit!

1 comment:

JANEAL said...

Darling costumes! Where did you find them? They all look so cute all dressed up! Sounds like a fun Halloween.