Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Its the Final Countdown

30 weeks Holy Cow! Where has the time gone....no I'm not calling myself a cow, although that is how I have felt at times. I can't believe this little guy will be here to meet us in less than 9 weeks. I have c-sections so 39 weeks is the longest my dr. will allow me to go. His older sisters are so excited to meet him. Bella keeps coming up with names.....Ben, Rowa, and on and on....most of them are made up an they keep us laughing! He is about 16.5 inches and 3 lbs., sometimes I wonder how these little ones fit in the belly.

So we decided to celebrate when Olivia got home from school....and make cookies yum! An excuse is always needed to celebrate right!?!

Bella is such a goofy one!

She wanted to know if we could make cookies thad dad doesn't like so he wouldn't eat them all!
She makes me laugh!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your so little! I can't believe it's your 4th and you still that small! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Just had to tell you I heard a different/cute name today...thought I'd toss it out there to you. Creighton Rex and his mommy calls him C rex...like I said just throwing it out there!