Thursday, December 17, 2009

Intuition.....

Today I am so thankful for women and their intuition.....they always say mothers have amazing intuition and I have to agree.  I have been very blessed the last couple of days because of women who have followed through on their intuition.  One told me that she read a quote that said "never ignore a kind impulse"  and that is how she ended up on my doorstep.  This last week has been trying and I am grateful for those who have shown me that I need to be better on following through as they have.   Because of them my family and I have had our burdens lightened this week. So thank you!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I have been lucky lately too. Those tender mercies (as I like to call them) really bear witness to me that Heavenly Father knows me and is sending me the things I need. It also makes me realize that by small and simple things, I CAN make a difference for someone else. Thanks for this post. It is something I've been thinking about a lot lately! Hope you have a happy holiday!