Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Turning Pink to Blue .....What is my problem?


So I seriously need to kick it in gear...this baby is only about 5 weeks away and I haven't gotten anything ready, Bella came 5 weeks early, Olivia came 3 weeks early, and Ezra was 2 weeks early. So I have been having issues with moving my girls into the same room......why I don't really know other than I feel guilty. They already sleep together even though they have seperate rooms, Bella has already said that she is fine with letting us paint her room blue for Ezra so I can put the baby in the nursery so whats my deal? Olivia has the biggest room, a queen size bed and a bathroom in her bedroom, she's not thrilled about it but I don't have a choice unless I want to move her into the bonus bedroom (which she doesn't want) and then I have one more room to re-paint. Bella picked her paint and her bedding so I think I feel bad making her give that up even though she is always happy when we talk about moving her stuff into Olivias room. I think I just need someone to do it for me. My mom has always told me it doesn't matter what you do as a parent you will always feel guilty. (Don't look to close my sheets aren't ironed mom....lol) I am starting to feel really pregnant and I need to hurry this project up, especially with the holidays coming and my birthday and Isabellas. Someone give me some motivation!

1 comment:

Alison said...

We should throw you a nursery shower instead of a baby shower! LOL! We could all come over in grubbies and take furniture apart and paint, and assemble... cuz fumes + prego mama = not a good idea! HAha! You pick a date, I'll get you a crew!