CONGRATS!! He is so dang cute!! I Hope your doing well and having a good recovery! Let me know if you need any help with your kids. Ava would love to play!
He is perfect in every way! I know it is really hard during this adjustment stage, but try your best to enjoy every minute of this stage...it goes to fast!
8 comments:
Congrats! Those are such cute pictures, he is adorable.
He is so stinkin' cute! Love the pictures. How are you feeling?
He's beautiful Emily. Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him.
I love how you can see the hair on his arms.......so cute
He is so beautiful!! He has so much hair. I hope you are doing ok.
CONGRATS!! He is so dang cute!! I Hope your doing well and having a good recovery! Let me know if you need any help with your kids. Ava would love to play!
He is perfect in every way! I know it is really hard during this adjustment stage, but try your best to enjoy every minute of this stage...it goes to fast!
He is a beauty Emily. Love those lips. Good job and congrats.
Post a Comment