Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bellas Wish List....

Isabella has a wish list currently that consists of......

1- wishing that her brothers were sisters.....she is constantly decking Abe out with bows in his hair, and constantly trying to talk Ezra to step into her dress ups!

2- wishing that Ezra can go to sleep....."Mom put Ezra down for a nap" ......even though he has only been awake for an hour!

3- Jesus
Bella- Mom I wish Jesus didn't live up there in the clouds.
Me- Why?
Bella- Cause then I could see him and talk to him.
Me- Where do you wish he lived then?
Bella- Right across from us on the ground.
She is so stinking funny!  My brother was in the car with me when this conversation occured and he told me I had to write this one down!




If all our wishes could come true life would be grand!  I love how kids believe in this!

1 comment:

Shaynna said...

She told me that I couldn't have Abe but I could have Ezra, cause he is mean to her....I also asked what she wanted for lunch and she said "mac and cheese" I told her I didnt have any, so she said "well you had it last time I came so why don't you have it this time?" What do you say to that.... She is a funny girl