Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ezra is 5 months old





How did this happen? It is so not fair. It takes so long for babies to get here and then they grow up way too fast! This little guy is such a stud. I tell my husband every night while I'm putting Ezra in bed how I'm so in love with him. He cries when I walk away, he smiles whenever I pick him up, he grabs and eats his toes, he tries to put his binki in his mouth, he loves bathtime and splashes like crazy, he likes to taste whatever you're eating, he has the cutest little crooked smile, he rolls, he giggles whenever I tickle him, he is so happy to just be wherever we are, he coos when he sees someone coming to talk to him, he loves his older sisters and loves dancing to their loud music with them, he is always smiling, he arches his back whenever you put him in his car seat...poor guy is stuck in it quite a bit but he's such a trooper, he loves to snuggle me, he sucks on my face and kisses me, and he falls sound asleep while getting his picture taken, oh I could just go on forever! We love you little Ezra!

2 comments:

JANEAL said...

What a little cutie pants! I can't believe he's five months already.

Anonymous said...

Remember when he was a newborn I said you will absolutely love having a boy? There's a special connection between a mother and her son, one that I can't explain but feel every day wih my little guy too. He's changing so much, can't wait to see you guys again so I can pinch his cute little cheeks!