Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

8 things I am passionate about

  • My kids and family,church
  • Interior Design and Decorating
  • Having a clean house
  • Project Runway (thanks to Kezia)
  • Photography
  • Exercising
  • Vacationing
  • Mac makeup and Designer Jeans

8 Words or Phrases I often Use

  • Yo!
  • Dude!
  • Whats Up?
  • You've got to be kidding me!
  • Are you Freaking kidding me?
  • Everyone's got their crap.
  • Oh............ my gosh!
  • Shut up!

8 Things I want to do before I die

  • Go to New York
  • Be debt free
  • Go on a safari
  • Run a full marathon
  • Go back to Mexico
  • See all my kids get married
  • Go to Navou
  • Be good at sewing

8 Things I want or need

  • A recumbant bike
  • To lose my last baby pounds
  • My kids to never fight again! HA HA!
  • To have more patience
  • To be in my new house all settled
  • More time with my husband
  • More free time to play with my kids
  • A pedicure

8 Things I have learned from the past

  • First impressions aren't always right
  • Forgive and forget
  • Everyone has their crap
  • Be flattered when others copy you
  • People don't think before they speak
  • Trials make you who you are
  • Time flies by so enjoy today...don't worry about tomorrow
  • Don't ever say my kids will never do that or they will!

8 Restaraunts I love

  • Happy Sushi
  • Chilis
  • Famous Daves
  • Red Lobster
  • Schlotskys
  • Olive Garden
  • Macaroni Grill
  • Garcias

8 shows I love to watch

  • Project Runway
  • Top Chef
  • Food Network
  • The Office
  • The Rachel Zoe Project
  • American Idol
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Brothers and Sisters

Now I tag Jen, Mindy, Georgia, Janeal, Nichelle, Misty, Kezia, Ani

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. I will definitely have to get to this ....sometime soon. ;) "Talk" to ya soon yo'~ xoxo Ani

Nichelle said...

That was fun to learn all of those things about you. I will try to get to it soon.

JANEAL said...

I would do this but I've already done this tag.