Monday, November 24, 2008

Poor Little Guy


Poor little guy was sick all night. He wins out of who got to keep mom and dad up the longest. Finally with nobody sleeping except for the girls I took him to the ER at 6:00 in the morning yes I said 6:00! He didn't sleep all night so therefore neither did I. Sometimes its not good knowing all that you do when you're a nurse because all you can do is think of all the horrible things that could possible be wrong. All night I was stressed and worried he would just toss and turn an moan and he had a horrible fever that I couldn't get to break.........as it turns out he just has some nasty virus. Hopefully its a quick one for his sake!

1 comment:

JANEAL said...

I hope he gets better soon for his sake and yours.