Monday, January 19, 2009

In Her Shoes.........








Poor Isabella is always sad that she can't do everything with her sister. She is especially jealous whenever Olivia goes to dance. She isn't quite old enough to take dance, so we are always catching her dressed up like this. She loves anything that has to do with dressing up, pink and dancing. I love that she wants to be like her sister!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,

I really don't know how you do it. I think everytime you post pictuers I might ask, so forgive me. But WOW, you are amazing with photography!! I wish you could come out here and take some pictures of our Miracle~ :) Luv ya~

JulieJ said...

How did you get so good at photography? Holy cow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello...where has this photography talent of yours been hiding?! Nice work. What effects are you doing in photoshop? Are taking a class yet?

cheyenne and misty rich said...

you are the best mom around really. how do you do it? anyways we really need to get together. i sent you an invite to my pampered chef party. if you want something give me a call. lunch next week?

Georgia said...

Lovely photos! Just wait till she grows up like Caroline then you'll just cry! Enjoy every moment as she relishes being a princess :)