Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking Forward to a New Year!

Last year seemed like a lot of work and no play. So we have decided that this will be a year of fun. I want to train for my first marathon.....my brother even said he would do it with me. I am taking a photoshop class (can't wait) with some friends, I am going to take some new cooking classes, we are going to go on a vacation to either Hawaii or on another cruise, we are going to go to Disneyland with our kids, and maybe even go to the Oregon coast! I am even talking myself into enjoying my age ;)! Sounds like more fun than last year! Bring it on 2009!

3 comments:

JANEAL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day!

If I lived closer to you I would train with you.....I could use some excercise. It sounds like you have a fun year planned out. Happy New Year!!

Stacey Crandall said...

Great goals!! Sounds like a lot of fun..What photo shop class are you planning to take? Good luck with the marathon! You can do it!! All the other stuff just sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!

katie said...

Hey Emily, It's been a long time. Your kids are so cute! Good luck training for the marathon, I could never do it, i'm just not a runner! Happy New Year!