Saturday, January 3, 2009

Turning 30
























So I turned 30 yesterday! WOW! Am I really this old? Thankfully I had a wonderful day and wonderful people to share it with. As I look back and realize the things that have happened thus far I am happy to be where I am and I wouldn't turn back. I am married to a great guy, I am blessed to have three darling kids. So for today I am going to embrace my age.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! Happy Birthday babe! Wow, 30 is coming for me in March. I heard the 30's are the best because you finally find yourself to be comfortable with who you are. :) Enjoy it and so glad you had a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Although the aging part pretty much blows, I have enjoyed my thirties so far. I finally feel good about who I am and what I want in life. Love your pictures, you definately have much to be thankful for! Love ya girl.

JANEAL said...

Thirty really isn't all that bad. I hope you had a great birthday and a fun time with your mom. Hopefully soon we can get together.

Fairytale Foto's by Melanie said...

Happy Late Birthday! I hope it was great! Just so you know 30 isn't too bad, especially when you look at all you have accomplished! Your kids are growing up so fast and are beautiful! I hope all is well and you are enjoying your new home!

cheyenne and misty rich said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie,the kids are growing very fast. how is the new house? we need to get together.

Stacey Crandall said...

Happy Birthday! I had slight anguish over my 30th. But truly, you are so young at heart you will never know the difference.

Owens D.C. said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm just around the corner as well. Also how adorable are the pink snow outfits, sorry to hear about the little guy being sick, and the toe incident...no good!

We need to catch up. Victoria has her birthday party on Sat so things are crazy until then, but after I'll put in a long phone call.

Talk to you soon!