Friday, March 13, 2009

9 months ago today....


My sweet little boy was born nine months ago today on Friday June 13, 2008. He has brought so much joy and happiness into our home. He is now crawling, pulling himself up and being crazy as ever. He loves to eat, give his mom kisses and snuggles. He loves his sisters and he giggles when he sees them. He says dada although I prefer to think he doesn't really know what he is saying. He is in the 6% on weight and 45% on height. We love him to pieces and are happy to have him in our home. I got this picture of him today, he was crying while I was trying to hurry and get the girls ready for the day, as soon as I got done this is what I found, looks comfortable.


This morning was quite the morning but I have a quick story to share. Olivia had a recipe exchange day at school. They were to pick out their favorite food and bring it and the recipe to share with their class. Since I have been in bread mode she of course picked out cinnamon rolls. For the last two days I have tried to get her to change her mind, however she would not. I was rushing all morning to make these and was late on getting her to school. Luckily my friend called and happened to ask if I would like her to pick Olivia up.....which saved my bacon since Ezra was upstairs asleep and I was running late. I was complaining to my friend about what a bad morning it had been when she came to pick Olivia up to take her and her cinnamon rolls to school and feeling sorry for myself. Well about 5 minutes later my friend called and said I have something to tell you.....she said it made her cry......she was walking Olivia into school and helping her with her cinnamon rolls and when they got to the doors of the school Olivia looked at her and smiled and said my class is going to love these....my mom is the best cook ever.......these are so good, and they are just going to love these. My friend told me that she was so proud of these and was so excited to take them to her class. It made my attitude change about the day. It was well worth the time to make what she wanted because she appreciated it, I was glad I didn't just make something else to make it easier on me. Olivia is such a sweet tenderhearted girl and I love how she is so sweet to me!

3 comments:

katie said...

Kids grow up what to fast. Such a cute picture of Ezra. How sweet Olivia sounds. She will probably remember that day forever.

Misty Kesler said...

that is a sweet pic. the 3rd has to be so patient! He looks so sweet. And I love the pics you took where you said he started to crawl. So pretty

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! Your family is so adorable. Found your link off Julie's. Hope all is going well with you!
Destinee (Gallup) Blau