Thursday, March 12, 2009

Close Call.....


So Ezra has been crawling for a couple weeks now. He is a lot faster than I thought he was. He was in my room far from the stairs, so I thought I had enough time to go start a load of laundry (it seems like I'm always doing laundry). All of the sudden I could hear him crying. So I ran down the hall and saw him halfway down the stairs!!!!!!!!! Luckily he had only gone down about four stairs and was stuck somehow so I quickly ran and got him! He was fine, Im sure he was just trying to figure out what just happened. As you can see it would have been a long way down. I have a lot of stairs in my house so I guess its time I figured out how to talk my husband into putting gates up everywhere. He is always opposed because he doesn't want the paint or banisters to get banged up, well I would rather that than my son. He has seriously turned into a little speed demond overnight.....hes so crazy unlike my girls, I guess this is what boys are suppose to be like.

1 comment:

Owens D.C. said...

Gorgeous is the house, but I too would rather keep the little man safe as possible...wouldn't want to see that face banged up!

So glad he is okay though!