Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Looking for.....

So when I was pregnant with Ezra I was always craving to go to this restaurant, when we finally got around to it they were shut down. AHH! I was so mad. And I haven't gotten over it since. They were a locally owned restaurant (Cabin Fever Cafe) and I loved two things from there. They made the best Oatmeal Cake and Chicken Wellington. They were homemade and dang good. Ever since then I have been on the hunt for recipes that would come close to theirs. I have an Oatmeal Cake recipe that is close but not quite the same. So if any of you have ever made these and have a good recipe would you mind sharing?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hey...I am Stacey Crandall's sister. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that Cabin Fever just moved. I think they bought out Zanavoo Lodge up Logan Canyon.