So lately I have been having a hard time keeping up.... with everything. Do you ever have weeks when you feel like you can't keep up and like the monotany will never end? Thats how I have been feeling lately. Three kids has been keeping me busy, I love it but I feel like any extra time has gone away. Which is fine, I love my kids and love that I am able to stay home with them but sometimes I wish I had a magic little fairy that would come do my jobs for me once in awhile so I could just play with my kids and not have to worry about the laundry and such. Anyways, I have been busy lately doing lots of things. We are getting ready to go to Moab this weekend and my kids are pumped. I am sharing this recipe that I first had at my friend Kezia's house on New Years Eve two years ago. It has now turned into a favorite camping recipe by all who come with us, so I feel obligated to make it everytime we go. Its super easy and yummy.
Sausage Dip
1 tube jimmy dean sausage (reg. flavor)
1 brick cream cheese
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 small jar diced pimentos (drained)
1 small can green chilies (optional I don't use them, my family doesn't care for them)
Cook and drain sausage. Add cream cheese stir until smooth. Add other ingredients. Serve warm with Tortilla chips.


1 comment:
Hey, we were there with you guys on that New Year's Eve! Love that recipe. Moab sounds fun. Your life sounds as crazy as mine. I just got chewed out by some lady in the parking lot that I need to watch my kids better. I about flipped her off, but I held back. I just looked at her and said, "lady, I have three small children. I'm doing the best that I can!" So I feel your pain.
Post a Comment