Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ice Cream

Our girls needed a little treat tonite so we went through A&W drive thru and got them some root beer freezes......when I handed Isabella hers she said "whats this ( she tastes it).....this makes me happy. " We started giggling. She has been saying the cutest things lately. Then a few minutes later Ezra kept growling at Olivia so she would keep feeding him, she couldn't keep up with him and we started giggling again and Isabella said "he cwacks me up"....yeah her r's sound like w's. I wish we could have an instant recorder that would record whenever we wanted it to so we wouldn't forget all the cute little things kids say and do!

1 comment:

Nichelle said...

Who doesn't love ice cream. I wish that we still had and A&W here. I know that I always think that I will remember the funny things that my kids say but then I always end up forgetting them.