Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moab





















We went to Moab last weekend with some of our camping friends. I have never been and I quickly learned that I am not an adrenaline junky! We went on a few expert trails and I was a little nervous. The last trail we went on was a pretty nice and fun trail to go on as a family. We hiked a little ways and went to these amazing arches. They were breathtaking. At the same time they made me sick to my stomach as I looked over the edges. After being on the top of the arches, we drove and went and looked from the bottom up. It was amazing, there were people standing up top and it was amazing looking up at them, they looked tiny. Growing up we went to Lake Powell during the summers. It reminded me alot of what Lake Powell looked like but, without water. Heres a few photos of our fun filled weekend filled with rain and hail, that we were soooo not prepared for, at one point Jake looked at my face with all of rain dripping off of it and began laughing. Although we froze most of the weekend we still had fun. By the way, that is Ezra hiding in a blanket with me holding him, no I am not pregnant and no I am not breastfeeding. We had a cute little grandpa ask to take our family picture and when he got finished he asked me these questions, and once I said no he asked if he could please see my little baby....he was so cute, he told us that God created two of the greatest gifts ever, trees and little girls.

No comments: