So I have had all kinds of comments about my pregnancy............here's a few for ya...
Were you planning this?
You know what caused this don't you?
There is a permanant way to fix this so it doesn't happen again.
How much weight you gained?
How many kids do you already have?
Boy, you are really starting to get a bump.
How many kids are you planning on having?
Did you lose all your weight from your last baby?
Is your baby even one yet?
Didn't you just have a baby?
These are just a few for you! Here's some questions back......
Does anyone ever get to plan their life?
Yes I know what caused this....however considering fertility issues in the past we feel lucky.
Yes there is a permanant way to fix this.... maybe we don't want to.
Does my weight put bearing on our friendship?
Is there suppose to be a limit on how many kids you have?
Aren't you suppose to get a bump when you are pregnant?
I don't know how many kids we want at this point...its not always up to us.
Why do you care if I lost all my weight? Does this mean we can't be friends if I did or didn't?
Would you be annoyed with these questions?
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yes I would and have been annoyed by these questions....P.S. Sorry if it was me that asked any of them....
Wow! That's always fun. Like the answers.
Emily, So true! Sometimes we don't think before we speak! :) at any rate! I love you just they way you are... I am jealous you are getting another baby.. and envious of the way you look after any of your babies!!!
So I'm in Cedar today of all places and this lady walks up to this other lady in the store and says to her, "OHHH it looks like you are having twins, right?" Seriously, I was about to punch her myself. The lady said, "nope just one." I heard it and walked up to the other lady and said, "Don't you know that you're not supposed to say that to somebody and I hope you realized you probably made her feel like crap the whole rest of the day." She looked at me like I had ten heads and she was so uncomfortable with my saying that to her face, but I felt she was so stupid and rude. You just don't say that to someone. I'm so sorry for the terribly rude people who would say such dumb things to you. I've been meaning to talk to you, my FSH is 85 so no more babies for us :( I'm already having to field questions about a second baby and giving the whole drama story and people's sad reactions. I swear close friend or not people need to THINK before they SPEAK! Guess you caught me on my hot topic today. LOVE YA!
Totally understand this, Em. You have some Awesome answers there. You are beautiful (always have been!!!) and each baby you have is a blessing from Jesus. Don't let people bring you down. People will always disappoint. Only God can you truly trust. Love ya lady. SO excited for you.
PS. How far along are you? (TOTALLY KIDDING, just thought I'd throw another question at ya. ;) )
hehe xoxo
Post a Comment