Saturday, March 12, 2011

January 2011


 
January is a big birthday month for us...mine is on the 2nd,  Bellas is the25th and Abes is the 27th.
It's quite the month of celebration for us. 



It's hard to believe that a year ago I looked like this and Abe looked like this. Where does the time go?
This was the morning I went in for my c-section at 6 am.  Jake so kindly took a picture of me trying to get ready...and we were late to the hospital....that would never have happened with baby number one!


Heres little Abe the babe on his birthday!





He LOVES it!



The traditional bath in the kitchen sink after the cake smash/eating session



We had to wake this poor little boy up from his nap to celebrate with his cousins and Grandma Ard and Grandpa Ard


And this little punky brewster is 5! I want to cry when I think that my baby girl will be leaving me for Kindergarten next year.


We were lucky enough to have the boy cousins from my side of the family come to visit us for  weekend.  I had fun practicing my photography skills on them as they froze in the cold....poor little Hunter almost froze to death! They were great sports and so fun to have around.  Ezra pretends to be talking on the phone and always tells me he is talking to his friend Carter...he loved Carter!



Olivia also played on a girls rec basketball team.  Sadly they did not win a game.  However, she learned a lot for her first year and had a good time with her friends!


No comments: