For Thanksgiving we stayed home and were able to have my mom and my brother and a girlfriend of his come over for dinner. I started cooking two days before....and it was worth it. As much of a pain in the but it is I loved all the leftovers. My mom makes the above jello salad by popular demand for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year. In fact Isabella was able to talk her into making a second pan of it the day she left to go home. What a good grandma. Abe fell in love with it like the rest of us if you cant tell.
The girls were able to perform in November Fest this year. Olivia is loving her hip hop dance class, her teacher told me she has seen awesome improvement from the begining of the year. As for Isabella she doesn't care to go to dance unless its with full makeup and on stage performing. These pictures are horrible but I didn't have a decent camera on me and the lighting was terrible.
The girls were able to perform in November Fest this year. Olivia is loving her hip hop dance class, her teacher told me she has seen awesome improvement from the begining of the year. As for Isabella she doesn't care to go to dance unless its with full makeup and on stage performing. These pictures are horrible but I didn't have a decent camera on me and the lighting was terrible.






No comments:
Post a Comment