October 2010
For some strange reason my husband thought kittens would be a good addition to our family...it only lasted about two weeks before the girls and him decided cleaning kitty poop and feeding them wasn't so cool....I refuse to have pets right now...I mean come on I have four little kids a husband and a house to keep up with!
We were lucky enough to have my two darling neices come for a visit! We loved every minute of having them here with us. Cousins are the best!
Since this was one of the first years since we have been married that I haven't been pregnant family pictures with everyone was a must according to Jake. The past few years I have only had my kids pictures taken...here are a few of my favorites....
My talented sister in law took the above pictures....you can check her blog.

and my talented cousin and childhood friend took the above pictures you can check out her blog.
I took the above ones...I'm still having fun learning and messing around with photography although I am no pro..
















2 comments:
I love all the pics! I can't believe how much older Ezra looks! Were your fam pics taken here or in ID?
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
فني تركيب وصيانة الدش والستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
Post a Comment