Since I will be in the hospital next week on this little girls birthday I wanted to do a fun post for her before. Oh Bella! What can we say about you !?! You keep us all on our toes with your comments and attitude! She is turning into quite the big helper since her older sister is at school all day...she is always coming to me saying " dont cha know...". She loves to sing...she likes to make up her own songs....its pretty cute! She was helping me make brownies on Sunday and said " I wish I could be the mom," when I asked her why she said "because then I could have a baby in my tummy!" The only thing she wants to do for her birthday this year is go swimming.....so lucky her her daddy is going to take her while I make the pink cake!
Heres a few questions I asked her
Whats your favorite food? - spaghetti
Whats your favorite color? - pink and purple
Whats your favorite toy? - little people and babies and polly pockets
What do you like to play with your friends? - dress up
What do you like to do with mom? - paint toenails and find stuff
What do you like to do with dad? - get piggy back rides cause its so fun
What do you like to do with Liv and Ezra? - play with them
We Love You Bella and are so happy you're a part of our family!






No comments:
Post a Comment