Wow! It is so hard to believe that another year has come and gone! Why does time pass by so quickly the older you get? We were talking last night about some of the fun things that we did together last year, and looking forward to a great year in 2010. We went to Disneyland for the first time. I took my phototshop class and am still learning as I go. Jake and I ran two 5ks together, I didn't make it to a marathon, but, for good reason. We were able to go to San Diego for a week together as a family and stay on the beach. We went to Sea World twice. Liv started the first grade and is an awesome reader, loves dance and is a great sister, Bella turned 3 and was able to start dance, and is all about who she gets to play with, and is also a great sister, Ezra turned one and is all about trucks and balls. We found out we were having another baby boy to our surprise! We put in our front yard. We went in on a boat with some friends and had a blast on it in the short month that was warm. This year is going to start with alot of excitement in our house and I am looking forward to a great year! Happy New Year!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment