Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Phone Call

Me- hello
Other end- Emily its Dr. N
Me- What's up
Dr. N- I've been looking at your chart and thinking about things since your apt. this morning
Me- and you want to wait longer
Dr. N- Yep
( I had an appointment yesterday morning and this baby is measuring small, on the way home and all day yesterday I was nervous about my c-section on the 15th)
Me- good because I wasn't feeling good about it
Dr. N- neither was I
Me- so are you thinking after you get home from Hawaii
Dr. N- yep

So in the end this baby still needs to cook! We are planning on the 25th instead of th 15th. Ten more days isn't bad!?! Especially if it means I can bring him home instead of leaving him in the NICU.  So we are now scheduled for January 25th if all goes well.  All I can say is grow baby grow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better start pigging out on some cheese burgers or something...and lots of carbs...well, that's what makes me "grow" anyways. Best of luck hangin in there Em. These last few days are hard, but so worth it in the end!

Shaynna said...

You know I can help you with that.....BURGER KING here we come.......:)

emily said...

He needs to grow girls!!!! Not me!!!!