Sunday, January 10, 2010
REALLY????
So today I have had it!!!!! Yesterday Olivia woke up with a headache and said she was tired, so I assumed that she did way too much during the week and I shouldn't have sent her to school. But, she was acting fine the whole week before school resumed so I figured she was fine....I was wrong. Last night she got a fever and her eyes were bright red, so I called the Dr. on call and he told me to take her in and have her blood drawn. So I hurried to the insta care...well they changed their hours from 9-9 to 8-8. So I ended up in the ER. Her liver enzymes looked good so they sent us home and told me it was probably a new virus but they were going to culture her urine because there was some bacteria in it. Well this morning she woke up with another raging fever and hives all over her back and mid-section. I am so sick of sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment