I thought I would share some pictures of good times we had as a family this past week. We truly enjoyed this Christmas season and hope your family did too.
The kids really enjoyed sledding behind our house with the neighbors!
Isabella was sooooo tired watching everyone else play the wii
Ezra really likes his sisters long hair
The kids love going to see their grandpa Max, what a cute grandpa!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like SO much fun, Em. Glad you had a Merry Christmas and praying for a Happy New Year for you and yours~ xoxo ani
It so fun to see you and your fam.. You always look so happy.. and your kids are so darling! I miss seeing you in person. Tried to get a hold of you last time Marcie and I went to lunch. She has a darling new baby girl. We need to get together!
Cute pictures Em. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I loved your Christmas card by the way. Your girl's dresses were beautiful. We miss you guys, so glad we can keep up with you through your blog!
3 comments:
Looks like SO much fun, Em. Glad you had a Merry Christmas and praying for a Happy New Year for you and yours~ xoxo ani
It so fun to see you and your fam.. You always look so happy.. and your kids are so darling! I miss seeing you in person. Tried to get a hold of you last time Marcie and I went to lunch. She has a darling new baby girl. We need to get together!
Cute pictures Em. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I loved your Christmas card by the way. Your girl's dresses were beautiful. We miss you guys, so glad we can keep up with you through your blog!
Post a Comment