I am so ready for this day to end. I woke up to cabinet guys making a mess to finish their job. Yes I am glad they are finishing but it seems like the cleaning up in this house after contracters will never end. Then after 10+ days of Ezra being sick and fussy and feverish I decided to take him to the doctor. Well it looks like RSV with an ear infection he said. How wonderful. At least its not as bad as when Isabella had it. She was born at 35 weeks and came home and 2 days later caught it and was on oxygen for a month. Then the girls decided they wanted to eat cereal. So they were pulling out their barstools and all of the sudden I heard Isabella scream like never before. When I went over to pick her up there was blood everywhere, I had to walk away and find her blanket before I could comprehend what had happened. Lets just say shes lucky she still has a big toe. After two hours of screaming and two different types of bandaids that she totally freaked out about and wanted off she has finally calmed down to a whine. Olivia has been such a help today, she is so sweet and tenderhearted when she saw her sisters toe she started to cry because she felt so bad. Oh and yes my husband is still at work. I am so ready for this day to end to say the least. Sorry the picture is a little blurry she was freaking out because she thought it would hurt, that white stuff ............is an antibiotic.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment