Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving.....


I know I have been slacking on the posts but we are in the middle of moving....aahhh! This is the 5th move in six years. Yes we are crazy! I am so sick of packing and unpacking and all of the miserable things that come along with moving. But, I can't complain too much because I get a beautiful home out of it. My husband is an amazing and patient man. He has done a lot of the work on every house we have built, and together we really enjoy designing and building houses. However, I think this is the end for us until our kids are grown. Now that Olivia is in school it is too hard to move her away from her comfort zone. We should hopefully be done with all of this craziness by December 15, the exact day 3 years ago that we moved into the house we built right next door. Luckily I am not 8 months pregnant this time! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome~ Building your own home is so great! I bet it's beautiful~ So you are moving just next door? Or that's what you did last time? So glad you aren't pregnant this time, except that you can't get out of the big stuff for a good reason anymore. ;) xoxo

Misty Kesler said...

Goos luck with the move. Moving is the worst. We have lived in our home for a year and I just unpacked a box the other day. Sad :( hope all goes well

Stacey Crandall said...

Good luck! You are crazy! And you do have beautiful homes!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine moving on top of Christmas! Best of luck Em. Can't wait to get the tour next time we go up to Logan. Jake IS a very talented man. His finish work is amazing. You are very lucky to have a husband who is a hard worker.

I bet that's a good feeling knowing you can stay put for awhile.