Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Picture Fun








So instead of packing I decided to play with my kids and take their pictures. I got two new programs on my computer and couldn't resist messing around with them and this is what I came up with!


5 comments:

JANEAL said...

Isabella looks just like you. Cute pictures!

Nichelle said...

Those are some of the cutest little dresses I have seen in a long time. Where did you get them? Your kids are so cute too. I wish I had the patients to try to take pictures of my kids and try to learn how to edit them. I guess that is why they have an Aunt Janeal.

Anonymous said...

You are one amazing photographer and mommy!! Beautiful pictures, Em. xoxo

Livingstone Family said...

I love your pictures! Your kids are so beautiful, I imagine they look just like you did-- blonde as can be! I wish you were closer to come take our pictures ... they turned out great!

Stacey Crandall said...

I love them... What programs are you using. You do a great job. Don't you just love taking pictures and playing with them. It is my favorite hobby. I would love to bs sometime about what you use and like to do. I am just learning the Photoshop CS3. I am loving some of the things that I can do on it. I post my pictures on a different blog. Have you seen it? Its on a link on my blog.