Sunday, December 21, 2008

ELDER ARD IS HOME!

Ezra was all smiles meeting his uncle for the first time
My dad holding Isabella


My mom and Dustin


Dustin comming through the doors



My stud nephew Carter




My darling neice Macey and Olivia
My brother just returned from his mission to Rosario Argentina yesterday. We drove to Boise to see him and my girls couldn't wait. The entire way there Isabella kept saying I don't see Uncle Dustins house where is it? Olivia has prayed everynight that he would drive home safely. Last week when I told her he would be home soon she replied that she was sick of waiting....then when I told her how many more sleeps it would be she started giggling and her next question was who he was going to marry because he was old enough now and he should do it. She cracks me up! We are so glad that you are home Dustin! He left with a smile and came home with a smile! We are so proud of you and we can't wait to have you close to us!

No comments: