I had a great Birthday yesterday! What's better than.....sledding, hot shot cocoa ice cream, going out for breakfast, shopping with the hubby, coming home to a cake made by my girls in their Easy Bake oven, and dinner at the Smokin Blues Restaurant? Nothing! What a fun day! Thanks guys!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I think we celebrated a few of those together back in the day :) Can't wait to see your new arrival and hear the name you guys pick. We'll be thinking of you!
Emily, good to hear you had a great Birthday. You deserve it girl. You look so happy and content in that picture with your girls. What more could you ask for? Miss you. Can't wait to see your new babe!
Yep, that sounds about perfect! Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had a great day. I love that they made you a cake with their easy bake oven....how sweet is that?!
Post a Comment